Tuesday, November 15, 2011

9. The Time Does Fly!

Wowow. I don't know what happened or how I forgot about this blog, but boy life got ridiculous in between then.

Let's just do the usual lack-of-detail-updates associated with lengthy absences.

1. Robbie and I dated. It was an absolute disaster, and needless to say I have learned my lesson.
2. There has been an UNHEALTHY amount of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice dictating my free time, which I will never ever complain about.
3. I STILL have not had sex, which is, I suppose, a good thing, purely for the purposes of this blog, but no other reason.
4. For about a month, I dated a mute frat boy, and that didn't get me laid either, though that one was my choice. I still have standards, you guys.
5. Kay and I don't live together anymore, and I miss her so incredibly much, but I know she loves where she is at.
6. There has been a few drunken hookups, which I can cross of my virginal bucket list:

  • James - made out in front of a fireplace while his best friend was in the other room pretending to be asleep. 
  • Ray - made out with after the makeout with James in front of the fireplace.
  • Lily - uh....yeah. Katy Perry song anyone? Sorry I'm not sorry.
Junior year is proving to be a very interesting year thus far.


Thanks so much to Kiwi for reminding me about this blog, I completely spaced I even started it.

Hopefully I'll keep up this time.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment