Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is just the beginning...

So, college. We've seen the movies. We've heard the stories. It is a place of homework, long hours studying in the library, extracurricular activities. It is also a place of booze, parties, drugs, sex, and experimentation. Everyone who is anyone goes to all the cool parties and gets wasted and hooks up with that cute guy they always sit next to in their Biology lab. But what about the students who choose otherwise, what about us? 


I'm one of those people. A college virgin. I don't do drugs, I don't do parties, I don't drink (a lot), and I have not lost the v-card. Really, I'm just a regular college student. I dread the 9am classes, I gained the freshman 15, I get on Facebook when I should be studying. I'm no different. 


So, these are my adventures. This virginity can't last forever, but let's just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment