Sunday, January 9, 2011

1.

  1. My name is Amelia. 
  2. I'm a college sophomore. 
  3. I'm an Education major. We won't specify at what school in what area of expertise, but I can say that I am pretty much doomed for all eternity and I just hope my life could possibly turn into the Freedom Writers story. *If you don't know what Freedom Writers is, get off this right now, or go watch it. That's less drastic.*
  4. I'm a perfectly functional human being. I have friends and hobbies and interests and no mental illnesses. 
  5. In this blog, I am going to be 100% upfront and honest about anything and everything, so if you can't handle that, get out now. Click that little X.
  6. Also, we are all grown-ups, so WARNING! Profanity may be abundant. FUCK.
  7. If I reference pop culture and you have know idea what the hell is being said, just comment and ask. Duh.
  8. Yes, I am a virgin. In every way. I've never had sex, never done drugs, never drank, and never dressed slutty for Halloween. How I made it 20 years without these things, the world may never know. 
  9. I do not judge the people who partake in such events! It's your life, you do what you want! Have fun, go crazy, get drunk and mack! The world is your oyster!
  10. But I will let all of you know, I am an open-minded person. And although my major is very prohibitive of involvement of any type of this behavior, if it leads me, I shall follow.
  11. For the humor, I say that, besides documenting my college virginity, I shall try to end each post with something witty, as to go along with my personality, because really, I am a witty, intelligent woman. (Modest, too!)
LATER BITCHES! (is that witty?)

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment