Monday, January 10, 2011

2. The First Day of School

I always feel woefully unprepared for the first day of second semester. 


Not only am I not ready to face the trenches loaded with homework and labs and projects and papers, but the most tedious of all the pointless assignments: reading the syllabi. Really, who cares?


I had a discussion with my best guy friend, Robbie, today about the differences between being innocent and promiscuous. We've established that, although a girl can be innocent, she can still be HORNY beyond belief, she just keeps it under control. This is completely true, for me at least. I won't speak for the promiscuous girls. 


But today, everywhere I went, there it was. Sex, sex, sex. Guys. Girls. Kissing. Holding hands. Rubbing parts. We all know it's there. We all think about it constantly. Even I, as a virgin, think about having sex. A LOT. Its human nature. I see a cute guy, I wonder what he is like in the sack. But the point is, I don't do it. Because as much as I think I would like sex (and as much as ex-boyfriends tell me how good I would be at it), whoever gets my virginity is going to be very special to me. Because I am a picky girl. I have not lost my virginity strictly on my choice. 


And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Don't tell Robbie that I wonder sometimes what he's like in the sack.


(PS Easy A is like my favorite movie right now, and it's super all about sex, so bear with me if I quote it.)


Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment